News and Updates
Hey Everyone:

Welcome to the official site for the film Road to Pecumsecah. Most of you visiting this site will have most likely contributed to the completion of this project in some way or another; and I'd like to take this space to express my thanks and appreciation to you all. We were blessed with a great cast, a great crew, and somewhat decent weather and I think the final product will reflect that synthesis.

At this point, the film is 90% complete, with complicated tasks such as color correcting certain scenes the only process remaining. I will have DVD copies available for everyone sometime early in the new year.

We are in the process of applying to film festivals for the early spring (I suppose technically winter), hopefully with an official premiere sometime in February or March.

Please feel free to post comments or questions on this site and, otherwise, enjoy. Andy and I will be updating the site periodically with new trailers and pictures, so check back.

  for this article

Anonymous Anonymous says:
Thanks for the update! I'll be looking forward to seeing the film when it's finished. Hope everyone is doing great!

Gavin Peretti
AKA Jewish/Irish Pete
 
Anonymous Anonymous says:
I want an autographed copy...by mikelogan

Ryan Pannorfi
 
Anonymous Anonymous says:
"webushito" ga suki desu. Site looks good. Eh, it's easier to type with Japanese than the Chinese pinyin. As Jewish/Irish Pete wrote, I also look forward to seeing it. Happy holidays!

- Justin Moy (Hi Mun)
 
Anonymous Anonymous says:
I'm in love with the trailer.
In. LOVE.
Ummm, please release it in February.
I'm leaving the country in March.
Oh! And ps, I totally did a music video the other day, and they were borrowing your lenses for it.
Way to be elite.
Seriously, though? This was only 3 days of shooting for me, but oddly enough, I really miss you guys.
I can't wait to see everything!!!
Much love.

Kevin Duffin
"Duffy" (Ironic, right?)
 
Congratulations Ted (and all those who assisted you) The site is absolutely "stunning". I am looking forward to seeing the film in its entirety. Peace, Claude Chaney
 
Anonymous Anonymous says:
How exciting! In response to kev kev, I was only there for a day and miss you guys. What a great cast and crew! Trailer looks great! Hoping for a UK screening...

Carrie Daniel
"Bride" :)
 
Anonymous Anonymous says:
Any more updates? People keep asking me when they get to see the movie and I say "i have no idea" lol. Love to hear what the lastest update it! Thanks!
 
Blogger Tim says:
Hey Everyone, I sent out the first wave of "Director's Cut" DVDs to those who responded to me with their addresses.

They should be arriving very shortly!
 
I must say, that was a beautiful film! It surpassed my expectations by far. Way to go Tim, and everyone else who gave their blood, sweat and tears for this film. Any news on getting it up on IMDB? If not, I can help there.
 
Blogger Tim says:
Thanks a lot for the comments Gavin.

Andy actually tried a few months ago to get set up on IMDB, but for whatever reason it never went through. If you can help out with that, that would be great.

Shoot me or Andy an email!
 
Blogger Tim says:
Just FYI, special thanks to Gavin who kept at it for us and was finally able to get this thing on IMDb. So we are somewhat official now! Over the next few weeks all the names will be added to the page.

Thanks a lot Gavin!!
 
Any new updates on the movie? Where and when it will be showing?
 
Anonymous Anonymous says:
Tim, we got a copy of the film from Richey and finally got to watch it tonight. We liked it a lot. You guys did a great job. Good luck on continued success.

Take care,
Jimmy and Heather
(Deep Creek crew)
 

Leave a Comment